Outlook is one of the finest applications which help users to manage multiple email account by using the same application which is included in Microsoft Office Suite. Users
can access their email accounts from the same place. At times users may send a wrong email and may want to retract it. The best way to learn about the process is to take assistance from the technical support team of Outlook.
Following are the steps for retracting an email in Outlook provided by Outlook Customer Support
- First of all, open Outlook.
- Go to the New Email option located on the upper-left corner of the window and type enter the receivers email address. Type the body of the mail and click on send.
- For viewing all email messages click on Sent items folder.
- The messages which need to be retracted must be selected.
- Click on Messages option and choose Actions.
- From the drop-down list select Recall this message.
To get more information on retracting an email in Outlook, users must call at Outlook Customer Care number. There is no better technical team than that of Outlook when it comes to providing exquisite solutions. They offer top-notch remote assistance and that too at cost effective rates. There certified and expert technicians work round the clock and takes up all kind of technical issues and come up with precise and swift solutions. Moreover, the troubleshooting steps they use are the latest. In case users want to avail quickest response from their tech support team then they must call but they also have an option to discuss queries on the online forum or send them via email as well.