At times users may experience frequent Outlook password prompts which may be irritable for most users. To the delight of users, the process of doing that is not at all a cumbersome process and involves a few easy to implement steps. All that users must do is to take help from the technical support team of Outlook to learn about the steps involved.
Following are the steps to fix this issue
- The first thing that users must do is to Exit Outlook.
- In the next step, users must Open Control Panel by clicking on start button on desktop and then clicking on the Control Panel option.
- In the next step, users must search for the Mail option and then click on it.
- Once this is done , users must them click on Show profiles option and then on properties.
- In the next step, users must click on E-mail accounts option.
- Users must then choose the email account, and then click on Change.
- Users must click on ore settings option in the Change Account dialog box.
- In the next step, users must select the security tab in the Microsoft Exchange dialog box.
- Once this is done, users must click on Next, and then on Finish, and finally close the Account Settings dialog box.
- As a final step, users must Close the Mail Setup dialog box, and then finally click on OK.
Users must call at Outlook Password Recovery Number to get more info on the above mentioned issue. All that users need to do is to call their toll free helpline number to get precise solutions at cost effective rates using remote desktops. Their proficient technicians never fail to come up with trustworthy troubleshooting steps. Users will receive solutions for all kinds of issues besides the above issue. Users must call at Outlook Password Reset Number or can also post their queries on their online forums.